Infant Package4-17 Months
Long Island Infant Sleep Help
How I Can Help Your Infant’s Sleep
I work with exhausted parents like you, who are struggling with sleepless nights and daytime nap struggles.
You are going deeper into exhaustion and survival mode, you are overwhelmed and frustrated with all the general “sleep advice’ which is not working.
By giving you a step by step plan and tools to get your children sleeping on a predictable schedule, you gain the confidence to tackle these challenges.
This allows you to enjoy your evenings again, fill your own attention cup and enjoy the parenting journey with well-rested children.
- Have to nurse, feed, rock, lay with or hold your baby all night long?
- Feel confused about your babies sleep needs, time awake, number of naps?
- Deal with short cat naps throughout the day?
- Feel unsure if your baby is hungry or tired?
- Spend your evenings consumed by anxiety, unsure of what the night will bring?
- Feel frustrated and burnt out?
- Feel disconnected from your partner, find yourselves bickering and disagreeing about things?
- Have no time to “get things done”?
- Feel embarrassed or ashamed about not knowing how to fix this?
- Second guess yourself and your ability as a parent?
- Feel that you are not enjoying this parenting journey?
These are all the things tired parents report to me when they get in touch. They have reached breaking point and can no longer carry on this way. It’s simply impacting every aspect of their lives.
This is when working with a sleep coach becomes necessary. With the tools and knowledge you get from one on one coaching with me, that foggy, confused, overwhelmed feeling lifts and you have practical, specific solutions to fit with your little ones sleep challenges.
- Imagine you had a predictable schedule, knowing that your kiddo will go down for naps and bedtime without a fuss.
- Picture having a well rested child who is in a happier mood, eating better throughout the day.
- Think of going out with your partner, having conversation and some time for romance and undivided attention again.
- Picture having time to get your house in order, go to the gym, catch up on work, and with friends.
- Imagine having the freedom to unwind and have your evenings to kick back, relax and restore your energy levels for the next day.
- Consider going to work and being able to concentrate, meet your work/career goals with a clearer, well rested mind.
- Visualize eating a nice hot meal for dinner, at the table, uninterrupted.
- Imagine having peace and harmony being restored in your house.
This is exactly what families have experienced on completion of their child’s sleep plans. Moving from utter exhaustion to a clearer mind and the energy to enjoy the time they spend with their children.
Here is how we take back control of your families sleep
We start with An Analysis of a Detailed Evaluation which allows me to create your customized sleep plan for your family.
This is followed by a 60 Minute Video Consultation where we will dive deep into your families personalized sleep plan. This will cover every sleep scenario from early morning wakings, short naps, transitioning naps, bedtime routines, night wakings, how to wean baby off of night feeds.
Not only will your plan include a Detailed Step by Step 10 day Sleep Plan customized to your child’s sleep challenges but you will also receive as part of your plan a Nursery Evaluation and Recommendations
Finally you get the support you need to implement your plan for 3 weeks with:
- 5 Follow up Telephone Calls
- Daily Email Support
- Daily Sleep Log Review
- Recommendations and Guidelines moving forward once our time together is complete.
All of this means at the conclusion of our time together you will:
- Get rest in your day when the baby takes predictable naps.
- Feel less anxious and more confident.
- Be more productive and get things done, whether it’s around the house, at work, go to the gym, have a home cooked meal.
- Have the evening to fill your own cup and go to bed when you want to.
- Get to make social plans with friends/colleagues.
- Have time to focus on your work and work goals
- Have the time to reconnect with your partner, watch a movie, do a puzzle, have a conversation.
Investment / Price of Package:
Cost of Package: $650
I check in with you, point out the successes when it’s hard for you to see them, hold your hand through the process, encourage you, and empower you to feel confident in implementing the plan and sticking to it.
I take out the guesswork.
Most importantly, I give you the priceless gift of sleeping again, not just to your child, but to you too. I give you your evenings back!
When you work with Sleep Rest & Play, getting the one on one attention you deserve, you will gain confidence in how to tackle all sleep challenges your child is having.
If you are tired of trying to find the answers yourself, need guidance, a cheerleader and expert help, BOOK a Discovery call with me today.
Kind words from parents
“Her guidance and attentiveness is second to none! Seema was always available to answer questions, was never judgmental or condescending and always left the conversation with extra tips and positivity.”
“Seema is extremely attentive, professional, encouraging and detail oriented. Her availability for follow-up calls and tweaks along the way is very supportive and helpful. When you call her, you are so exhausted and tired from not sleeping and she has the ability to see your situation so much more clearly.”
“The benefits of working with Seema were having an actual plan in place. We tried many things to help our daughter, but lacked an actual plan. It was incredibly helpful to have Seema as a support system, as I wanted to give up many times.”
“Seema was clear, understanding and non-judgemental. She really tailored the plan to Ella’s challenges as well as our day to day life to make the goal’s reachable. Seema was readily available if we were having a set back or bad day, and was the perfect coach for this difficult task”
“I am able to focus on my business which has been a huge goal of mine and not being able to get work done prior to this because of her constant attachment to me at night. In a way I feel like Seema has have gifted me with time.”
“It’s wonderful not to have the anxiety of any moment he could be waking up and not be able to go back to sleep in his bed. I was always second guessing myself and if the decisions I made for his sleep behaviors were the right ones, so it was such a relief to have you to talk to and giving advice that was meant for Anderson’s specific issues”.