At a Sleep Sense™ seminar, you’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and then develop a personalized sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.)
- The special sleep needs of infants and toddlers.
- What the leading sleep experts have to say about your child’s sleep.
- Negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them.
- How to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child.
- Putting together a Sleep Sense™ sleep plan for your child.
- Common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them
- Deciding how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a naptime schedule.
All seminar clients will receive one week of personal e-mail support with me. This is a great way to get fast answers to any questions that come up, as my policy is to respond to all e-mails within 24 hours.
The cost to attend a group seminar is just $150, including the personal e-mail support. To inquire about dates and reserve your space at an upcoming seminar, please call (516) 506-0456 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CONFIRM YOUR SPOT, ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED